Friday, March 28, 2008

Congrats!


I discovered that one of our friends was pregnant... kekeke and I just had to send a card to congratulate her! I know she's battling the nausea & vomiting that comes with the 1st trimester, so I'm trying to keep her in my prayers.

I also case'd this from SCS but HAD to use my new PTI sets, ribbon and cardstock . When I say new, I mean new to me. I recently discovered PTI, and I feel like I have a ton of catching up to do. I used the ribbon around the whole card and tied it closed. I don't know if the baby stamp was the best choice but it was my only choice. :)

I had to cut out the circle w/ an exacto knife b/c my punch wouldn't reach and I used the blush blossom marker to outline & highlight the circle. For the message across the top, I used sentiments from Mixed Messages, masked the pieces I needed w/scotch tape and was able to come up with one long message. "ON" is from "ONE"!! :)

Thanks for looking!

Fine Print:
Stamps: PTI (Beautiful Blooms, Mixed Messages); SU! (Very Punny)
Paper:
Spring Moss (PTI); Blush Blossom, Pale Plum (SU!); Misc. White Cardstock

Ink:
Burnt Umber (Pallete Hybrid), Spring Moss (PTI Perfect Match)

Accessories: PTI Spring Moss grossgrain ribbon, SU! Markers, Making Memories button brads


No comments: