Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thank You

I thought I'd start out with something I made awhile back but still love... the picture quality & lighting aren't the best but you get the idea...


I made thank you cards for my co-workers who took me out to lunch for my birthday last November. I still see them up in some of their cubes and my eye is still drawn to the shape & color. I used "Oh, So Lovely " from Stampin Up! but the layout was case'd from SCS.

Fine Print:
Stamps: Oh, So Lovely, Unknown Thank you
Paper: Cardstock: Soft Sky, DCWV Stack Brights, White; DCWV Blue Raspberry DP
Ink: Black, Old Olive
Accessories: SU! Markers, Marvy Giga Scallop & Mega Circle Punches

1 comment:

Molly B said...

Congratulations on your new blog. This card is beautiful. Can't wait to see more of your work! -Molly B