Thursday, June 5, 2008

Belated, again!

If you can't tell, I've had a rash of missing birthdays - or being late for them. Here is another card I made with the PTI Pond Life turtle. It's a pocket card


Here's the inside:

I like how the Bitty Baby Blessings paper can be used for non-baby cards. I popped this little guy up like my previous card, except I popped his head out too. Don't you love when mistakes turn into genius? Sometimes to make layers or mattes to stand out a little w/o sponging, I run the edges along the ink pad and it gives it a subtle outline. I did this to the white square that the turtle is on.

Fine Print:
Stamps: PTI Pond Life, Pond Life sentiments
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White; SU! Pale Plum & Perfect Plum; PTI Bitty Baby Blessings DP
Ink: PTI Spring Moss; SU Perfect Plum, Old Olive
Accessories: PTI Spring Moss Grossgrain ribbon; Bazzil flower brad, Rhinestone; Making memories slot punch.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

One Creative Life said...

I love this card and the colors are fantastic!

Charlene Austin said...

OH get out!! That is the cutest card I have ever seen with that darling turtle! LOVE IT!!

Jane said...

Belated...turtle...slow...late...ha! I love how you always put such detail and thought into your work!