Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Office Baby

This card is for a co-worker's surprise baby shower. I had to make something on short notice and with enough room for a lot of people to sign. I cut a 81/2x11 sheet of PTI Lemon Tart in half lengthwise and glued so there was one long sheet. Then scored & folded so that the final size of the card was 3x4.25 in. She's not finding out the sex of the baby so I kept everything yellow.

I initially had a hard time figuring out the ribbon but the only spot it's attached is under the paper, the rest wraps around and ties the "accordion" together.

Here it is all opened up. I covered up the middle "seam" with the designer paper. Sorry for the lighting but I took the picture at work cuz I forgot to do it at home :).
This leaves room for people to sign the front and the back. I also couldn't resist putting the little baby in the stroller. SO cute!

Fine Print:
Stamps: PTI Bitty Baby Blessings, Simple Alphabet
Paper: PTI Bitty Baby Blessings DP, Lemon Tart CS, Stamper's Select White
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber
Accessories: PTI Summer sunrise Grossgrain Ribbon, Dew Drops, Copic & SU! Markers, dimensionals


Thanks for looking!

No comments: