Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday - Goody bags

The goody bags for the first birthday party - I decided to keep simple. I googled an image of a bunch of bananas and printed them out with the pun below them - keeping with the monkey theme - get it? :)

I punched them with my Mega circle punch, then punched scallops with my Giga scallop circle punch. I glued them to a band that went around the bag.

Here are the bags for the adults, we filled them with traditional Korean rice cakes or "dduk." The kids got the same bag but filled with CANDY, some small toys and bubbles from a party supply store. I customized the bubbles by ripping the labels off and creating my own.

I printed the saying and colored the monkey in with Copics.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

LOVE the customized bubbles, how stickin cute