Monday, September 15, 2008

Mr. & Mrs.

Here is a gate-fold card I made as a wedding card. It's a 5x5 card and I used the tutorial from SCS. I also made an envelope using a template I had from Paper Source out of a 12x12 sheet of Vellum. The oval "Mr. & Mrs." helps hold the card closed.

The designer paper is sponged in Dark Chocolate and the white square is sponged with Spring Moss. The only thing that did not show up in the picture was the background I stamped in Aqua Mist behind the Mr. & Mrs.

I covered the flowers with my Stardust pen to add a little sparkle. The close up kinda shows it :).

I also stamped the branch image inside and outlined it again with my stardust pen. I used my Making Memories slot punch to punch out slots to hold the gift (check). While leaving some room to write something.

Fine Print:
Stamps: SU! Artfully Asian; PTI B&C Monogram Edition, Mixed Messages
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, White, Dark Chocolate; PTI Everyday Blessing DP
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss
Accessories: Sakura Stardust Clear Pen, Copic Markers, Making Memories slot punch


Thanks for Looking!!

No comments: