Sunday, September 21, 2008

From This Day Forward...

Yet another wedding card! This was wedding #3 this year, with 2 more to go... eesh :) But then it's an excuse to make pretty cards!

I had a hard time coming up with something so I just started stamping! I was FINALLY able to order Guidelines from PTI when it came back in stock but didn't play with it until a few weeks later. I did have one boo-boo side but that's ok, you just flip it over and try again. I will say that it does take a little practice to get the hang of it but WOW, the finished product is maximum effect with minimum effort

I was initally going to have one more layer but it seemed like a travesty to cover up the pattern :) so I kept it simple by just adding a "tag" with a monogram & ribbon.


Fine Print:
Stamps: PTI Guidelines, Flower Garden, Birthday Basics ("H")
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush
Accessories: PTI Sweet Blush Satin Ribbon, Sakura Clear Glitter Pen, Making Memories Slot Punch


Thanks for looking!

No comments: