Thursday, April 17, 2008

Card-Scrapbook/Scrapbook-Card!

The ladies at the PTI Forum started a scrapbooking forum... awesome! It will definitely get me going on finishing my honeymoon album and get started on one for our 1st year. Just wanted to post something I thought was interesting. At my first SU! demo, the demo-lady mentioned that basically any card could be "exploded" into a scrapbook page and any scrapbook page could be, I guess, "imploded" (?) into a card.

A bunch of my crafty co-workers and I decided to get another co-worker started on her baby album - she had a new baby girl in January- and make her some pages. Sorta like a card, but bigger! So for my idea, I took a card from Melissa Bickford's blog and "exploded" into a scrapbook page. Hope she doesn't mind!!! Loved the color combo... Just thought I'd share this little tid-bit, it was actually my first time doing this.

Fine Print:
Stamps: PTI Out on a Limb, Beautiful blooms; SU! Because of You
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Sweet Blush; SU! Bashful Blue; Misc. DP
Ink: PTI Spring Moss & Sweet Blush; Pallette Ink Burnt Umber
Accessories: PTI Spring Moss double-stitched ribbon, Making Memories paper flower & brad, pretty in pink SU! marker to color paper flower

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: