Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First Birthday

I made this card for a friend's daughter who celebrated her first birthday. I don't totally love the color combination but it was mainly an original concept, except for the fact that it's a "file folder" card. Sorry that I had to white-out some of the personal information. The peony stamp is from Stampworx 2000, which was featured a long time ago on Martha Stewart and then subsequently featured on Weddingbee.com. So of course I had to get them! I used the small peony for this project.

PTI's Simple Alphabet is awesome for personalizing anything. The letters are definitely small but relatively easy to line up, especially if you have a grid-linded acrylic block. It was a cloudy day so the pics didn't turn out that great. I'm debating if I should get a photo box or not... I tried making my own with 5 sheets of white cardstock - LOL. It kinda worked...


Fine Print:
Stamps: Peony Stamps (Stampworx2000); PTI Women of Life, Simpe Alphabet, Birthday Basics, Out on a Limb
Paper: SU! Old Olive CS; PTI Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, Stampers Select White CS
Ink: SU! Old Olive; PTI Perfect Match Spring Moss, Sweet Blush; Palette Burnt Umber
Accessories: PTI Sweet Blush Satin ribbon; Rhinestone stickers, ProvoCraft Large scallop scissors; Crop-o-dile; SU! Tab punch


Thanks for looking!

No comments: