Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Inchin' by...

Though it was a week late, I decided to to the Casual Weekly Challenge #3 that Em posts on the PTI fourm. I really liked the sketch for it's simplicity and really didn't take very long to make.

I wanted the caterpillar to "inch" across the four panels so I stamped first, then cut. Just had to make sure I measured to take into account all the borders. I kept everything plain, except for adding a background with Polka Dot Basics to my card base.


I also gave the caterpillar some sparkle with my pearlescent chalk. This picture shows the sparkliness... I'm really liking my new chalks! Click on the photo to enlarge.



Fine Print:
Stamps: PTI Pond Life, Pond Life sentiments, Polka Dot Basics
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, Stampers Select White CS; SU! Summer Sun CS; Misc Orange CS
Ink: PTI Lemon Tart; SU Summer Sun; Pallette Burnt Umber
Accessories: PTI Lemon Tart Satin ribbon; SU! Pewter Brad; sponge; Pebbles Pearlescent Chalk; Versamark marker


Thanks for looking!!

No comments: