Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Birthday Scraps

For this card, I tried to limit myself to paper scraps, not that I think any less of the person I'm giving the card too!! :) For some reason I already had a card base folded in Soft Sky and so I tried using paper in my scrap drawer to come up with something original. I also wanted to use my new Making Memories Slot punch -hehehe. Now that I think about it, I should have used the chocolate chip rub-ons to draw out the chocolate chip mat more but I think it turned out ok. Sometimes my color combos just don't look right and sometimes, they're great... Just takes more practice, I guess.


Fine Print:
Stamps: PTI Birthday Basics
Paper: SU! Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip CS; SU! Ginger Blossom DP; PTI Spring Moss CS
Ink: Pallette Burnt Umber
Accessories: SU! Rub-on's, Hodgepodge hardware, Ticket Punch; Misc. Ribbon; Making Memories Slot punch; Rain Dots

No comments: