Saturday, May 3, 2008

Little Lady Birthday


I made this birthday card for a good friend of mine. I decided to use a sketch from Taylor VanBruggen's site (Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 12). I don't have anything cupcake related but liked the sketch :). I'm kinda new to sketches but I like how they guide you but still let you be creative!

I also decided to decorate the gift bag to match. She loved the whole package!

Fine Print:
Stamps: PTI Little Lady, Birthday Basics
Paper: SU! Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, River Rock CS, Ginger Blossoms DP; PTI Stamper's Select White
Ink: Pallette Noir Black; SU! Ruby Red; PTI Spring Moss
Accessories: PTI Spring Moss stiched ribbon; Making Memories Slot punch; Rhinestone stickers; Pebbles Pearlescent Chalk, SU! Sage Shadow marker, Versamark marker


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What an adorable card and gift bag. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled...I know I would be!