Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beary Baby Girl

One of our church members welcomed a baby girl and so I wanted to make a card for some of us to sign. I decided to use a sketch from Amy Rysavy's blog.



I don't have Copic marker- doing my best to resist - but I have SU! markers and a few Tombow markers. I think having a grey marker is key to creating shadows and outlines. I got the idea from Judy from "Stamps by Judith," she works magic with markers!

Fine Print:
Stamps: SU! Bundle of Joy; PTI Beautiful Blooms, Mixed Messages
Paper: SU! Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate; PTI Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select White; SU! Berry Bliss DP
Ink: SU! Close to Cocoa; PTI Sweet Blush; Pallette Burnt Umber
Accessories: SU! Ticket corner punch, markers; Sakura clear glitter pen


Thanks for Looking!

No comments: