Wednesday, May 7, 2008

For Mom: Part 1


I had stamped the Out on a Limb panel a while back but hadn't attached it to a card yet. Can you tell I recently got a ticket corner punch? I think it's in almost every card!! :) I decided to use the stamped image for a card for my mom- for Mother's day. I hadn't gotten Polka Dot Basics yet so I used the itty bitty dot from Little Lady to create a polka dot background on the Spring Moss. Now that I have Polka Dot Basics - MUCH easier making backgrounds. I was never a polka-dotty person but I think I'm coming around to really liking them. It's much nicer than a plain piece of cardstock, yet not overwhelming.

Here's a close up of the window.

Fine Print:
Stamps: PTI Out on a Limb, Women of Life
Paper: PTI Select White, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, Pink Patterns DP
Ink: PTI Perfect Match Spring Moss, Sweet Blush; Pallete Burnt Umber
Accessories: SU! Rose Red marker; Clear Sakura stardust pen; Making Memories Rhinestone brads; SU! Word window punch; PTI Sweet Blush Satin ribbon


Thanks for looking!

No comments: