Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quickie Wedding Card

And I mean the card was a quickie, NOT the wedding :)

This card came together relatively pain-free, no stamping required. I had bought a stack of really pretty wedding paper I thought I would use for a wedding scrapbook (separate from our wedding album from our photographer)... yeah, that didn't happen. So it turned out it could be great for wedding cards. I adhered a striped ribbon down the middle of the card base. Then tore the patterned paper and glued that on. For the brown satin ribbon - I actually re-purposed ribbon from a gift! I just cut it using pinking shears to get the zig-zag edges. I used really pretty glittery alpha stickers for the bride & groom's intials and ta-da! A pretty wedding card worthy of a pretty wedding. I think the paper & stickers are from K&Company, everything else were miscellaneous supplies I had laying around my office.

Thanks for stoppin' by!!

No comments: