Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Birthday Hoot

I'm not a huge fan of this card because I made it in a rush but thought I would still post it. The picture isn't that great either 'cuz I took at work in nasty flourescent light. It uses PTI's Wise Owl set combined with Out on a Limb. Both owls are popped up on foam dimensionals. I colored them in with Copics. I was a true Copic newbie... you can see I tried shading but didn't really do a good job... not that I'm any better now :)... a little bit better.

I do love the sentiments... ha ha ha... because they're punny... I love punny. The green mat, I think, is a SU! color. New Leaf wasn't out yet. The leaves on the branches are colored in with a marker, SU! as well. The buttons & ribbon are from my miscellaneous stash.

Just thought you'd enjoy seeing a slightly different, non-baby, non-wedding card :)!
Have a great day!

No comments: